The diagnostic facility of Bhandari Hospital & Research Centre is fully equipped with most sophisticated & latest equipment to deliver accurate & reliable report which is an integral part of medical treatment.
Department of Pathology
Department of Pathology is managed by qualified, trained and experienced Pathologists.
- Procedures are conducted by qualified and experienced technicians.
- Bhandari Hospital Medical Testing Laboratory is NABL Accredited with certificate number M-0326.
- Laboratory is equipped with-
- Automatic Biochemistry Analyzer
- Hematology Cell Counter
- Electrolyte Cell Counter
- High Resolution Microscope
Department of Radiology
- Radiology examinations are managed by qualified, trained and experienced full time Radiologist and Sonologist.It is Assisted by trained and experienced X-Ray and Sonography technicians.
- The radiology department of hospital is having 500 m.a. X-ray machine, Digital X-ray facility, Image intensifier t.v., X- ray mammography, Orthopantomography and CT scan, Ultra sonography machine with variety of probes for specialized sonography investigations & sonoguided procedures like biopsy aspiration, drainage etc. 3D & 4D ultrasound have recently started.
- Bhandari Hospital & Research Centre is keeping pace with newer investigation techniques in the field of cardiology, CTMT facility, 2D Color Doppler Echocardiography & peripheral vascular Color Doppler study.
- Endoscopic examination such as upper G.I. Endoscopy, Gastroscopy, ERCP, Colonoscopy, Laryngoscopy, Cystoscopy and Hysteroscopy are routinely done by experts with great comfort to the patients. The hospital to a great extent is self-sufficient for diagnostic purpose.
- The department also carries Barium study, IVP, MCV and Urethrogram studies.
X-ray OPG Machine